For some features and services available on the Site, we either collect and transfer personal information to a third party service provider or use a third party service provider to collect information for us.
In some cases, you also may visit third party websites through links on our Site who may collect and use your personal information and other non-personal information. We encourage you to review the policies of any such third parties before disclosing your personal information, as we have no control over, and are not liable for, their privacy practices.
Information Collection. How we collect information from you.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE:
- When You Sign Up for Newsletters, Create an Account or Register to Purchase Tickets: To use certain features of the site, you may be required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age verification and/or country of residence (the “Personal Information”). You may view our Site without registering or submitting any Personal information, in which case we will be only collecting non-personal information through cookies and the recording of Log Data (discussed below).
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATES:
- Purchasing Tickets: When you purchase a ticket to Dream Weekend through our Site, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information, as well as credit card or debit card information, card expiration date, CVV code, billing address (collectively the “Payment Information”) and shipping address for processing your purchase (For you security, we will ONLY store the last 4 digits of you credit card). We use a third party ticketing service provider to facilitate and process all payments and ticket purchases. Therefore, the information you provide during the ticket payment process will be subject to the privacy practices of such third party service. We do not receive Payment Information from our third party service provider, and therefore do not have access to, collect or store your Payment Information or other financial information. We do, however, receive aggregate data containing the zip codes of users who made purchases through the Site from our third party service provider. The aggregate data is not linked to any other information collected from you and is therefore anonymous.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Surveys: We use third party services to help operate some of the services and other features offered on the Site such as any sweepstakes, contests and surveys. We receive all Personal Information you provide when participating in any of these services or features, as well as other non-personal information collected by our third party service providers by your use or access of these features.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH THE SITE:
- Log Data: When you access and use the Site, we may automatically receive and record information created by your interaction with the Site. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms and cookie information (the “Log Data”). We use your Log Data to help administer our website and to help diagnose problems and improve our website. We also use Log Data to help us improve your personal experience when interacting with our Site.
Use of Information. How we use information we collect from you.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE.
- Sale or Transfer: We may sell or otherwise transfer all Information collected to third parties without further notification and without additional compensation to you. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third parties for this Information. We may or may not limit the third parties’ use of the Information.
- Third Parties, Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your Information with our affiliates, sponsors, licensees, designees, assigns or successors (including third-party vendors such as payment processors) in order to assist us in managing or providing products and services or to assist us with the administration of the Site. We may also share your information with potential advertisers, partners and sponsors. By using this Site, you are consenting to and authorizing such third parties the right to acquire, maintain, store, use and process your Information on the same terms set forth herein and on their servers. By using this Site you are also consenting that we may share your Information with third parties, including for: (a) payment processing and authorization, (b) fraud protection, (c) products and services customization, (d) order fulfillment, (e) shipping, (f) distributing marketing and promotional material, (g) Site evaluation, (h) data collection, storage, management, and analysis, (i) internet-based, targeted and/or online behavioral advertising, and/or (j) any other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential and profits and for any other legitimate business purpose. We may provide our analysis and certain non-personally identifiable information to potential partners, advertisers or other third parties.
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information when you consent.
- Unintentional Disclosure: We have commercially reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss or misuse of your Personal Information in electronic form that is under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that any of the Personal Information that you disclose or transmit through use of the Site will be secure from breaches, software malfunctions or other acts out of our control. Dream Entertainment, and our respective affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, assigns, agents, designees, licensees or sponsors (collectively the “Indemnitees”) shall not be liable to you whatsoever for any unauthorized access of your Personal Information.
ALL INFORMATION COLLECTED IS OUR ASSET.
Any and all Information provided by you or collected by us in connection with your use of the Site shall be deemed an asset of ours and shall be deemed part of our business records.
FORUMS, CHAT ROOMS AND OTHER INTERACTIVE FEATURES.
FOREIGN USERS. YOUR INFORMATION IS BEING TRANSFERRED TO JAMAICA.
If you are outside Jamaica, by using the Site, you are consenting to having your Personal Information transferred to Jamaica
YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
By, and in exchange for, using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, agree with and are accepting the terms and conditions set forth herein, and that you knowingly, voluntarily and unconditionally consent to the collection, use and processing of your Information by us and our respective designees, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, licensees, subsidiaries or sponsors in any lawful manner, and for any lawful purpose whatsoever. You further agree that we shall forever have the right to use the Information provided hereunder and may, at any time, in our sole and absolute discretion, assign, sell, license and/or otherwise transfer the Information to any third party without additional consent by or notification to you, or without any additional consideration to you.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN. ARE YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 18? IF SO, PLEASE DON’T USE OUR SITE.
The Site and any of the information or services found on the Site are not targeted or directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personally identifiable information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records immediately.
We strongly encourage parents and guardians to supervise their children’s online activities and to consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Tickets for sale are intended for purchase only by adults, and admission to our event is only for individuals 18 years of age and older.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES.
You may opt-out of receiving email communications and other marketing materials from us (or any third party email marketing service we may use) via links provided in each email or on the Subscription Confirmation Page. You may also contact us at email@example.com if you wish to opt-out of receiving such email communications.
MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT PLANS.
If you are a registered user on our Site, you may update or modify your account information by visiting here and navigating to your account settings.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY.
PERSONAL JURISDICTION, FORUM SELECTION AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE.